Applies: Students, Faculty, Staff
The MyMC portal is a single sign-on interface into many Mississippi College applications like Banner Web, MCmail, Moodle and more. It is available for all MC faculty, staff and students. The portal also features quick access to many frequently visited places in Banner Web and the MC website.
Are you tired of having to sign in to your Banner Web, MCMail and Moodle at different times with different passwords? It can be confusing with the different passwords that our systems require. Do you wish there was a way to sign in once and have access to all of the applications provided to you from that one login? MyMC is the answer to these questions.
How to sign in
- Click on the MyMC icon on the MC homepage or navigate to http://my.mc.edu
- Enter your MCnet Username and Password - Students can lookup their Username and Password using the Student MCnet Account Lookup tool, while Faculty and Staff will need to contact Computer Services Support - firstname.lastname@example.org or 601-925-3939
How to sign out
- In the MyMC portal click on the Sign Out link at the top right of the page or navigate to https://my.mc.edu/logout
- Close all instances of your web browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, FireFox or Safari
What is in the MyMC Portal
- This is where the MC Email, Banner Web and Moodle icons now reside
Other applications and submenus may be accessible depending on your role.
- Students will see sub menus for easy access to Registration information, Financial Aid and Business Office information as well as Graduation information
- Faculty and Staff will see sub menus relating to Internal Resources, Faculty Banner Web information and Staff Banner Web information
- Banner Web - Student, Faculty and Staff information regarding everything from registration to pay stubs
- MCmail - MC Email system powered by Google
- Moodle - MC Moodle for Students and Faculty class management
- StarRez - Residential Housing sign up
- AppXtender - Web lookup of digitally scanned records *Internet Explorer required for full functionality*
- Chapel Attendance - Check your chapel attendance records
- WestLaw - Database/Classroom Content for the Law School
- LexisNexis - Database/Classroom Content for the Law School
The My Messages section of the MyMC homepage is where targeted messages will be sent in the future. Targeted messages may include campus announcements and other alert information regarding your Student Account and other Banner Student related information.
MC Calendar and News
This is the same Calendar and News from the MC website brought out to front and center of the MyMC portal.
Additional Help Articles